This website do not support Internet Explorer
Your visit may not be optimal.
We suggest the installation of Google Chrome ou Firefox afin d'obtenir un navigateur moderne et ne plus afficher ce message.


International students All relevant information


The most tolerant and beautiful country in the world. A warm welcoming land that is pleased to welcome you, regardless of your origin, ethnicity, or religion. A land of opportunity for anyone ready to be part of it.

Working holiday visa

The Working Holiday Permit allows all French (18 to 35 years old), Belgians and Luxembourgers (18 to 30 years old) to come live in Canada and be eligible to work thanks to a temporary work visa. The validity is 12 months for Belgians and Luxembourgers and 24 months for the French.


The Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals traveling to Canada by air. It is a document electronically linked to a traveler’s passport and valid for a maximum period of five years or until the passport expires, whichever occurs first. If you get a new passport, you must also get a new eTA.


A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also called a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office and inserted in your passport. It is used to confirm that you have met the conditions for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, student, or worker). A temporary resident can attend courses for up to six months without being required to obtain a study permit.

Stays of less than 6 months

You can come and study at the Institute for stays of less than 6 months, without a study permit. You have the option of obtaining a 6-month extension of your visa or authorization on request. The study permit is not necessary, as it is intended only for students attending institutions recognized by the Quebec Ministry of Higher Education. The Kiné-Concept – Guijek Institute is a private educational institution and is not recognized by this ministry.


Plane tickets

Plan to purchase your plane tickets for your stay in a timely manner. To settle in properly, plan to arrive 1 to 2 weeks before the start of your professional training.

YUL | Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport

Travel insurance


Before your arrival in Quebec, you must take out emergency health care insurance for the duration of your stay, which covers medical care, hospitalization, and repatriation if necessary.


We strongly suggest that you take out personal insurance that will cover trip cancellation, loss of identity papers or luggage. Make sure your insurance policy covers damage, theft of property, and personal liability (in case you accidentally damage someone else’s property).

Weather suitable clothing

Depending on the season or seasons of your stay, you will need clothes adapted to the temperature! Check for the average temperature by months of the year for the city of Montreal. For more information, go to the City of Montreal website.